Friday, December 21, 2007

PLANNING 2008

One week ago, following the regular Men's Prayer Breakfast, my posting referred to "Planning 2007." Then, I was nearing the end of a year that had been fraught with health concerns. Now, some health concerns persist but not nearly to the extent of one year ago. In August, after driving to and from Northeast Ohio, I decided that long drives were no longer for me. I wish that I had the strength and stamina that I had at age seventy five.

LOOSELY PLANNED 2008 ACTIVITIES

Write and cause to be published at least one more book.

Complete CD production and market some.

Complete board game development and market some.

Continue blog posting effort.

Market a book or CD in each of the 50 States.

Market a book or CD in each of Indiana's 92 Counties.

EVEN MORE LOOSELY PLANNED TRAVEL

Note: You will note that there is no mention of golf trips or climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro. This is called "buckling to pressure."

Another trip to TCM in Austria.

See Julie & Kenneth in Chicago.

See Brian & Sheri in Ohio.

Johnson Bible College in Knoxville, TN in June.

Maybe Ireland, Maine and Florida.
-----

Politically related messages and references to how to order my books will resume after Christmas.
-----

Send comments to: LWDcomment@aol.com
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home