Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WAS LINDEN TOO SWIFT?

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
WAS LINDEN TOO SWIFT?
At 8:00 on Monday morning I cast my vote for Rick Santorum for President. Then, on Tuesday afternoon the news started arriving that he had suspended his campaign! I suppose that one could think that I was a bit hasty in making my selection: I think not…he was just my choice at that time…I am in the fortunate political position of believing that almost anyone would be better than the President we currently have. Jack the Ripper is dead, isn’t he?
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Tuesday, I went by the church, visited a bit and returned a book that I had borrowed. Then, had breakfast at Chick-fil-A, picked up my mail and took my car to be repaired. It was returned in the late afternoon. Had some correspondence with both Brian and Julie.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “A SWIFT: NOT JONATHAN” contains short stories, song lyrics, poetry, and a Christian play. Nothing I’ve written compares to Gulliver’s Travels. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home