Monday, June 11, 2012

THE PARTY OF THE RICH

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
THE PARTY OF THE RICH
For years Linden wondered why he found the basic beliefs of The Republican Party to be mostly in line with his own conservative beliefs and to be best for his country and those he loved. Certainly if being rich were necessary he did not qualify at all. What a relief it was to discover that this label was one created and then perpetuated by the MSM. The following link to a Mark Steyn addresses this subject better than most writers could.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
Friday I attended the closing ceremonies of VBS at church it was great! The children were so excited! Average children attendance was over 800 and there were close to 300 adult workers involved.
Saturday I attended the funeral for Bernard Trent, a great Christian man.
Sunday brought church and Sunday School. At church I picked up my bed pillow that I had left at Johnson U…Fred Brasher brought it back. I had no idea that I had left it there…was sure that I put it on the bus with my other things.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “BOUT FIRTEEN COUNTRY CHILDERN RIMES ” is An illustrated collection, poems as a four-year-old might recite them. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home