Tuesday, June 19, 2012

READER OPPORTUNITY TO THINK


CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
READER OPPORTUNITY TO THINK
The Club For Growth recently released their Congressional rating in regard to “pro growth” voting. Linden prefers to think of it as a rating regarding cost cutting. Yesterday, this blog addressed the pitiful performance of Senatorial candidate Joe Donnelly. Today we will look at the rating of those who “served” in the House…this includes Donnelly. Of the 430 who were rated, the worst Republican came in at #242…only a few democrats were rated higher. Of our three Indiana democrats, Visclosky came in at #295, Carson was #347 and Donnelly was #361. GET THIS, JOE DONNELLY WAS RATED AS BEING WORSE THAN ANDRE CARSON! Linden believes that any Hoosier who fails to vote for Richard Mourdock for Senator is effectively acting against their own best interests.
--
http://www.clubforgrowth.org/projects/?subSec=42&id=1097
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Monday I met Jan for a midmorning bagel at Panera Bread…I enjoy our infrequent visits. The bagel and coffee kinda hit the spot, too. Received cards from Julie’s…I’m enjoying the book she sent earlier. I developed a very painful ear ache…even hurt to touch the bones around the ear…took a nap and the ache was gone. Thankfully, the ear remained. Any energy I had was also gone. In the evening, a small group of us went to Cornerstone Christian Church for a Camp Allendale support meeting. Good meeting and meal…I believe the cherry pie was the best I’ve ever had.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “OUTSTANDING NATIONAL LEAGUE BASEBALL PITCHERS OF THE LAST 42 YEARS” was published in 1987 and is is my rating of older pitchers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
My song of the week “I’M GONNA GET EVEN WITH YOU ” is a grudge song. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home