Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FEELING SUPERIOR JUSTIFIED

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
FEELING SUPERIOR JUSTIFIED
Surely most Americans know that the private sector is not doing just fine, that the unemployment rate reported as 8.2% has no meaning in the real world and that a dummied up birth certificate is rather easily recognizable. These three items (of a much larger number) have not yet sunk in to the mind of the hope and change occupant of the White House. Perhaps a Harvard education is overrated. Following is a related link
--
Link to Obama just a little slow?
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
I awakened a good two hours before I had planned to and paid the penalty by being a dead head all day. I did manage to pick up and process my mail and iron five shirts…four of them had button down collars. I do not like to iron or wear such shirts but I have them and will eventually dispose of them as rags.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “BOUT FIRTEEN COUNTRY CHILDERN RIMES ” is An illustrated collection, poems as a four-year-old might recite them. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “FAM’LY AND FRIENDS” is a song of thanks. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBunXuA1tQ

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home