Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WORDS ABOUT IMMIGRATION

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
WORDS ABOUT IMMIGRATION
Few would disagree with the opinion that our immigration and naturalization system is broken and badly in need of repair. Those who attempt to enter our country legally are subjected to years of costly dalliance while those who enter illegally are greeted with open arms…particularly by those who sense political gain. The solution seems simple (1.) enforce the existing law and, (2.) if the law needs to be changed, thoughtfully change it. Linden thinks that the related link below is worthy of your reading time.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
After breakfast on Tuesday I dropped off my recyclables and went on to pick up my mail…received another package from Julie. From there, I went on to the church to see a couple of people. Then, went on to have a great lunch of pizza. Being stuffed, I accomplished almost nothing the rest of the day… did talk to Julie for a short time.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “OUTSTANDING NATIONAL LEAGUE BASEBALL PITCHERS OF THE LAST 42 YEARS” was published in 1987 and is is my rating of older pitchers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.

My song of the week “I’M GONNA GET EVEN WITH YOU ” is a grudge song. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjg1TtcXVuU

Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home