Wednesday, November 28, 2012

BITTER DAZE AHEAD

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
BITTER DAZE AHEAD
It goes without saying that Linden would have much preferred to title this piece “Better Days Ahead” but that would almost certainly be dishonest. My opinion: the democrats call for bipartisan action, insist on raising taxes, and refuse to advance any suggestions for spending cuts. Regardless of any other action by the current Congress, If Obamacare remains the law of the land your taxes will go up January 1, the expiration of our current taxing laws will result in increased taxes on that same date. When will the democrats offer a solution to excessive taxation? The answer is not until after people quit believing that it is all the fault of the Republicans. If you voted for this regime, then perhaps you deserve the daze you will suffer starting January 1. Perhaps the link below will provide food for thought:

 -----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Tuesday I dropped off my recyclables, went to a store, a gas station, and a grocery. Talked to Julie. In the afternoon I went for an eye appointment. No dilation required. Will get a new glasses lens for my right eye. In the evening I had dinner at The Legion and then watched the Butler and Indiana basketball teams win games.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home