Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HENDRICKS COUNTY IN ELECTION

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
HENDRICKS COUNTY IN ELECTION
Of course Linden knows that it has been three weeks since the election but it will take much longer to recover from those disappointing results. Back in the day when Linden was much more politically active, it was unthinkable that the democrats would win a precinct in Hendricks County. Now, there are 103 precincts and Obama won three of them. Drat! In the Senatorial contest, Mourdock only won 90 of the precincts and in the Gubernatorial race Pence also lost 3 precincts. Getting old is not all fun!
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Monday I picked up my mail and did little until 12:30 when I met Laura Herzog for lunch at Corky’s in Danville. She is the Hendricks County Elections Supervisor and I have long believed that there can be none  superior to the operation in Danville. At 3:00 I got a haircut then slowed down for the rest of the day. Talked to Julie who is still not feeling well and to Alison.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home