Thursday, November 29, 2012

THE DEMOCRAT APPROACH

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
THE DEMOCRAT APPROACH
Most people capable of rational thought realize that one cannot spend more than they receive forever. One must make more (raise taxes) reduce spending, or both. Pretty basic. democrats understand the raise taxes portion of this equation. Their understanding of reducing spending is reflected in the area between the two sets of question marks below.
?????

 

 
 
 

?????

That’s right, not a clue!
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Wednesday I had breakfast at Chick-fil-A while waiting for my tires to be rotated. Later, I went to a bank and the post office. In the evening I had dinner and attended a session at church.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “LETTERS TO GOD” is a collection of written prayers. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU
Order my 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $8.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home