Thursday, January 2, 2014

PROHIBITION WAS REPEALED


CONTENTS
Subject of the day
Mostly About Me
Linden On Amazon Kindle & You Tube
-----
PROHIBITION WAS REPEALED
Linden admires the thinking of Thomas Sowell and the article linked below illustrates just why Sowell is admired. He, Linden, considered taking a couple of days off from bringing you his five-day-a-week posting but the article below impressed him enough to change his mind…at least for today.
--
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
I ventured out of the house today only to pick up my paper and, later, to put the car in the garage because heavy snow was predicted. Correspondence was largely neglected and more football than necessary was watched. Gritted my teeth as I listened to The Star Spangled Banner being butchered before the start of the Rose Bowl game.
-----
Go to amazon.com and inquire on Linden Swift to view the 6 books I have on Amazon Kindle.
Go to  http://www.youtube.com and inquire on Linden Swift to be exposed to any of the 13 songs I composed and sang. Guitar by Peter Smith.
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home