Tuesday, December 25, 2007

GIFTS

What gift, blessing, or opportunity can one receive that surpasses the gift of God through his son, Jesus Christ? I thank God daily for my Bible believing church, its leaders and members.

Other than that above, what greater gift and obligation to improve surpasses that of living in the United States of America? I should thank God daily for those who provided the governmental framework and for those who, even today, protect our interests. Likewise, I should work to rid the existing government of those who do not share this view.

Other than those above, what gift surpasses that of a loving family? I thank God Daily for the gift of my children, Brian and Julie.

Other than those above, what gift surpasses that of friendship? I should thank God daily for my great friends.

Other than those above, what gift surpasses those of relatively good health and peace of mind? I should thank God daily for these gifts.

Some other gifts I have received in 2007: The ministry exposure received through TCM in Austria and Indianapolis. This includes friendship with Dimi and Katia.

Exposure to the writings and friendship of Sharon and her blog http://sherbitter.livejournal.com/ and the writings of Kyle-Anne Shiver in The American Thinker.

A great week with other Christians at Johnson Bible College in Knoxville.

Christmas "goody bags" and invitations from a number of friends who are aware of my "sweet tooth" and overall love for food.

Numerous other blessings have I received but I must stop for a snack!

Thank you God.
-----

Send comments to LWDcomment@aol.com

The "comment" shown below has been disabled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home