Thursday, April 12, 2012

THE U.N. AND TRAYVON

CONTENTS:
Subject Of The Day
Mostly About Me
Blatant Self Promotion
-----
THE U.N. AND TRAYVON
It has been some weeks since Linden made a case for greatly reducing the U.S. funding percentage of the United Nations. Now, thanks to further evidence that our money is being ill-spent, it is time to mention them again. It seems that one of their leaders wants the U.N. involved in determining justice in Florida. Should you resent that a portion of your taxes is being used to fund this organization?
--
Link to info re the U.N. and Trayvon Martin:
-----
MOSTLY ABOUT ME       lswift8@aol.com
On Wednesday I again had breakfast at Chick-fil-A then went to a store and to the post office. Back home, Aaron came by and brought me a short wave radio. I did a load of wash and, later, had dinner at church but did not stay for the program.
-----
BLATANT SELF PROMOTION:
My book of the week “A SWIFT: NOT JONATHAN” contains short stories, song lyrics, poetry, and a Christian play. Nothing I’ve written compares to Gulliver’s Travels. On-line orders are processed by  http://www.augustinservices.com/   Lindenwould  authors offered are Robert Shelton, Edna Swift  Northerner, and  Linden Swift.
The song from my CD this week is “I’VE GOT A PROBLEM” The picture shown while it plays is of me and my son arriving at my surprise 80th birthday party. Listen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rg5ZhNIbU

Order the 13 song CD “Songs A Poor Old Police Department Retiree Might Write … While Waiting For His Meager Pension Check” by sending name, address, and your check for $7.00 to Linden Swift, Box 203, Plainfield, IN 46168
-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home